FEBC International Archive

Welcome to the FEBC International historical document archive.
For information on how to use this archive and initial design criteria please visit the About page.

Home / Keyword CRCM /

CRCM drawing

F00966_CRCMPlan.jpg The Gate House, CRCMThumbnailsCRCM Local work crewThe Gate House, CRCMThumbnailsCRCM Local work crewThe Gate House, CRCMThumbnailsCRCM Local work crewThe Gate House, CRCMThumbnailsCRCM Local work crewThe Gate House, CRCMThumbnailsCRCM Local work crew

Unidentified staff hold an "artist's conception" of the CRCM administration building. The transparency itself is marked "1949." The actual date of the drawing is put at late 1947 or early 1948 because 1) the first building was started in the first half of 1948 and 2) "KZAS" was the original call sign, used only in 1948. See #321 for a closeup of the plan. See #324 for a view of the completed complex.