FEBC International Archive

Welcome to the FEBC International historical document archive.
For information on how to use this archive and initial design criteria please visit the About page.

[ stop the slideshow ]

Early CRCM.

F00482_CRCM46.jpg ThumbnailsThe VeidmarksThumbnailsThe VeidmarksThumbnailsThe VeidmarksThumbnailsThe Veidmarks

One of the earliest views of the CRCM compound in 1946 or 1947. The inscription on the back, probably written by Arvid Veidmark: "More Q. material. Little house on right is plywood." Apparently "Q" meant Quonset (military prefab) material from which the first transmitter building and missionary housing would be built. The famous "jeepdozer" is visible under the tree, as well as the "gate house" in the background.